Inflammation is very closely associated with oxidative stress. Heretofore, the prescribed drugs that neutralize the swelling and tenderness of inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn’s disease can sometimes carry a side effect profile. Most conventional non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are linked with a variety of toxic effects, especially gastrointestinal issues. For this reason the research community has been extensively studying non-drug H2 hydrogen therapy as a solution. What they discovered was that H2 significantly reduced interleukin IL-6 and tumor necrosis factors (TNF). To be sure, treatments that neutralize TNF are very useful in reducing the discomfort of inflammatory diseases. TNF are the proteins capable of inducing the death of tumor cells that possess a wide range of pro-inflammatory actions.
H2 has also reduced other inflammatory molecules that include inter-cellular adhesion molecule IL-12 and interferon. Hydrogen also attenuated the mitogen activated proteins associated with heat shock, osmotic stress pathways.
Animal studies demonstrated H2 hydrogen regulation of hepatitis, colitis, jaundice, and sepsis, pancreatitis, as well as the down regulation of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
Not only does hydrogen H2 therapy not carry the negative side effect profile of over the counter and prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs but is promotes an environment for healthier gut flora. It has a purging effect that induces enhanced gut activity. For more information on this please read my blog on hydrogen and metabolism
H2 Plex Antioxidant Cellular Hydration
Molecular hydrogen gas from various equipment currently on the market throw a paucity of actual molecular hydrogen ions hence are not nearly as effective as drinking freshly released hydrogen-rich electrons from distilled water. MH A single tablet releases a 2-4 ppm super-saturated hydrogen solution. This represents a four to eight hundred percent increase over water ionizers.
The benefits of ingesting Molecular Hydrogen
Numerous studies on humans, mammals and in test tubes have demonstrated that MH wields its benefits in seven fundamental ways. They are;
- Rapidly transforming toxic oxygen radicals into water and flushing them out of the system.
- Cell hydration; MH deconstructs the surface tension of water so it can easily penetrate cell walls, bringing in nutrients and flushing out mitochondrial debris.
- Alkalinizing; PH between 8.5 and 9.5. Cancer cannot thrive in non-acidic conditions.
- Balancing glutathione and SOD—two or our body’s most powerful and fragile antioxidants. Moreover, it replenishes every other anti-oxidant in the entire anti-oxidant cascade back into an effective antioxidant by neutralizing them.
- Assists in cell signaling, cell metabolism and gene expression. It’s as if your body is being cross tweeted from head to toe with constant updates of its circumstance.
- Contains magnesium. A necessary co-factor for good health.
- An overdose is impossible.
How to use this ground-breaking tablet
One molecular hydrogen tablet should be released in 16 ounces of distilled water in a glass container which can be covered. Tighten the cap and let it sit for ten minutes. Millions of tiny hydrogen molecules will dissolve as they float to the surface. Caution: do not swallow the tablet without water. It won’t hurt you but you will burp a lot—not the best or most comfortable delivery system. When the molecular hydrogen has fully dissolved into the bottle you then have a choice of either drinking it down for immediate energy and focus, or, can sip it throughout the course of the day, covering the bottle between sips.
Though the manufacture of the tablet is proprietary we can share with you the fundamental components: magnesium, malic acid, fumaric acid, and mannitol, which all work synergistically in the reaction and within the body.
- Magnesium – is an essential mineral. Acts as a cofactor for over three hundred bodily enzymes.
- Mannitol – Activates the catalase enzyme. Catalase guards cell walls from free-radical oxidation damage.
Malic Acid and Fumaric Acid – Natural molecules we create in our mitochondria. Malic acid helps to improve the function of the mitochondria and has potential sexually stimulating properties. Fumaric acid is a vital component of the citric acid cycle (also known as the Krebs cycle) that cells use to create energy.