Hydrogen is a gas whose importance to life began billions of years ago. Modern guestimates put hydrogen (H2) in the fourteen billion year old range. Not possessing any color or aroma it is also the lightest element on the periodical chart with a weight of 1.00794 u. Its density at 0 degrees centigrade is 0.09099 g/L and possesses a hexagonal crystal structure. Hydrogen could be regarded a very aristocratic gas as it was discovered by the British philosopher, chemist, physicist, nobleman Henry Cavendish in 1766 and named hydrogen by the French chemist/nobleman Antoine Lavoisier in 1783. Lord Cavendish preferred to call his discovery “inflammable air”. Pathologically shy, Lord Cavendish was so introverted he was almost as ethereal as his inflammable air. Fantastically wealthy Lord Cavendish even had a back staircase installed in one of his estates so he wouldn’t have to interface with servants, especially women with whom he was especially shy of only communicated with via notes. By modern day assessments Lord Cavendish he is believed to have been a sufferer of Asperger’s Syndrome.
Poor Antoine Lavoisier met a sad end when after all of his important scientific work the French peasants guillotined off his head during the French revolution. Apparently reason and moderation was not prevalent during this time. They admitted it was a mistake a few weeks after it happened and apologized to his family then erected a statue in his honor, but due to a paucity of funds put the head of another person in lieu of Lord Lavoisier’s. Ironic, no?
Hydrogen adaptability is fascinating. Hydrogen is capable of producing electricity and electricity is capable of producing electricity hence it is used in fuel cells and as the cleanest option for internal combustion engines.
Hydrogen was born in the big bang and has since gone on to many diverse careers on our planet. For the last three and a half billion years it has been actively involved in the production of water and three and a half billion years ago became involved in the birth and maintenance of cellular life. Today, hydrogen (H2) is on the cutting edge of medical research. Hundreds of scientific studies have demonstrated hydrogen waters therapeutic ability in every human organ covering one hundred and forty disease models.
Here is a brief overview of some of hydrogen water’s therapeutic capabilities
- Hydrogen water reduces surface tension of cells enabling them to absorb nutrients
- It is the smallest most bioavailable antioxidant.
- Hydrogen H2 water seeks out only the most damaging radicals, converting them to water with no toxic residue.
- It enhances other powerful antioxidants Glutathione and Super Oxide Dismutase.
- H2 water, by definition hydrates cells
- Reduces lactic acid—sore muscles—during and post workout.
- Hydrogen soluble water triggers ATP production in the mitochondria
- A glass of hydrogen water (H2) enhances mitochondrial brain function for enhances cerebral activity. It supports sugar and cholesterol balance.
- Hydrogen water is anti-inflammatory and protects again radiation damage which is why the government administers it to all astronauts during flight.
- H2 water is anti-allergy
H2 Plex Antioxidant Cellular Hydration
Molecular hydrogen gas from various equipment currently on the market throw a paucity of actual molecular hydrogen ions hence are not nearly as effective as drinking freshly released hydrogen-rich electrons from distilled water. MH A single tablet releases a 2-4 ppm super-saturated hydrogen solution. This represents a four to eight hundred percent increase over water ionizers.
The benefits of ingesting Molecular Hydrogen
Numerous studies on humans, mammals and in test tubes have demonstrated that MH wields its benefits in seven fundamental ways. They are;
- Rapidly transforming toxic oxygen radicals into water and flushing them out of the system.
- Cell hydration; MH deconstructs the surface tension of water so it can easily penetrate cell walls, bringing in nutrients and flushing out mitochondrial debris.
- Alkalinizing; PH between 8.5 and 9.5. Cancer cannot thrive in non-acidic conditions.
- Balancing glutathione and SOD—two or our body’s most powerful and fragile antioxidants. Moreover, it replenishes every other anti-oxidant in the entire anti-oxidant cascade back into an effective antioxidant by neutralizing them.
- Assists in cell signaling, cell metabolism and gene expression. It’s as if your body is being cross tweeted from head to toe with constant updates of its circumstance.
- Contains magnesium. A necessary co-factor for good health.
- An overdose is impossible.
How to use this ground-breaking tablet
One molecular hydrogen tablet should be released in 16 ounces of distilled water in a glass container which can be covered. Tighten the cap and let it sit for ten minutes. Millions of tiny hydrogen molecules will dissolve as they float to the surface. Caution: do not swallow the tablet without water. It won’t hurt you but you will burp a lot—not the best or most comfortable delivery system. When the molecular hydrogen has fully dissolved into the bottle you then have a choice of either drinking it down for immediate energy and focus, or, can sip it throughout the course of the day, covering the bottle between sips.
Though the manufacture of the tablet is proprietary we can share with you the fundamental components: magnesium, malic acid, fumaric acid, and mannitol, which all work synergistically in the reaction and within the body.
- Magnesium – is an essential mineral. Acts as a cofactor for over three hundred bodily enzymes.
- Mannitol – Activates the catalase enzyme. Catalase guards cell walls from free-radical oxidation damage.
Malic Acid and Fumaric Acid – Natural molecules we create in our mitochondria. Malic acid helps to improve the function of the mitochondria and has potential sexually stimulating properties. Fumaric acid is a vital component of the citric acid cycle (also known as the Krebs cycle) that cells use to create energy.