Important research based in Department of Neurosurgery and the Institute of Brain Medicine based at the Hangzhou University in China and published in The Journal of International Medical Research has found that oxidative stress, stress brought on by errant free radical molecules is an underlying cause of many diseases. Unfortunately, many of the current antioxidants like hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and nitirc oxide (NO) that could be potentially administered have a high level of toxicity that limits their administration to a very thin window.
Rationale behind H2 selectivity
H2 (diatomic hydrogen gas) a naturally occurring molecule, is a highly selective antioxidant. When orally consumed in water, H2 wields beneficial effects in diverse models of ischemia, inflammation and neurological disease. Promising results with H2 hydrogen have been demonstrated in hemodialysis patients and metabolic syndrome. H2 hydrogen has also been reported to improve lipid and glucose metabolism in diabetes sufferers as well as selective anti-allergy effects.
Oxidative stress is a fundamental cause of cancer, cardiovascular and numerous neurological diseases. Free radicals are atoms or ions generally associated with the production of highly reactive radicals (ROS). The mitochondria are a fundamental source of ROS. A lot of research attention is being paid to the use of medicinal gasses as therapeutic agents.
Hydrogen is an electron donor that reacts with ROS from the mitochondria to form a harmless end product called water. (H2 grabs O to create H2O). Hydrogen has the ability to destroy (hydroxyl radical OH) one of the most destructive of the radicals which kill cells by turning them into water while leaving others like hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and nitirc oxide (NO) alone. Hence it is highly selective.
H2 hydrogen is a colorless and odorless gas. One study by Dole found noteworthy cancer recession in patients with squamous cell carcinoma after two weeks. H2 was also reported to be valuable in the management of schistosomiasis-associated liver inflammation.
H2 Plex Antioxidant Cellular Hydration
Molecular hydrogen gas from various equipment currently on the market throw a paucity of actual molecular hydrogen ions hence are not nearly as effective as drinking freshly released hydrogen-rich electrons from distilled water. MH A single tablet releases a 2-4 ppm super-saturated hydrogen solution. This represents a four to eight hundred percent increase over water ionizers.
The benefits of ingesting Molecular Hydrogen
Numerous studies on humans, mammals and in test tubes have demonstrated that MH wields its benefits in seven fundamental ways. They are;
- Rapidly transforming toxic oxygen radicals into water and flushing them out of the system.
- Cell hydration; MH deconstructs the surface tension of water so it can easily penetrate cell walls, bringing in nutrients and flushing out mitochondrial debris.
- Alkalinizing; PH between 8.5 and 9.5. Cancer cannot thrive in non-acidic conditions.
- Balancing glutathione and SOD—two or our body’s most powerful and fragile antioxidants. Moreover, it replenishes every other anti-oxidant in the entire anti-oxidant cascade back into an effective antioxidant by neutralizing them.
- Assists in cell signaling, cell metabolism and gene expression. It’s as if your body is being cross tweeted from head to toe with constant updates of its circumstance.
- Contains magnesium. A necessary co-factor for good health.
- An overdose is impossible.
How to use this ground-breaking tablet
One molecular hydrogen tablet should be released in 16 ounces of distilled water in a glass container which can be covered. Tighten the cap and let it sit for ten minutes. Millions of tiny hydrogen molecules will dissolve as they float to the surface. Caution: do not swallow the tablet without water. It won’t hurt you but you will burp a lot—not the best or most comfortable delivery system. When the molecular hydrogen has fully dissolved into the bottle you then have a choice of either drinking it down for immediate energy and focus, or, can sip it throughout the course of the day, covering the bottle between sips.
Though the manufacture of the tablet is proprietary we can share with you the fundamental components: magnesium, malic acid, fumaric acid, and mannitol, which all work synergistically in the reaction and within the body.
- Magnesium – is an essential mineral. Acts as a cofactor for over three hundred bodily enzymes.
- Mannitol – Activates the catalase enzyme. Catalase guards cell walls from free-radical oxidation damage.
Malic Acid and Fumaric Acid – Natural molecules we create in our mitochondria. Malic acid helps to improve the function of the mitochondria and has potential sexually stimulating properties. Fumaric acid is a vital component of the citric acid cycle (also known as the Krebs cycle) that cells use to create energy.